On April 23th I bought a SanDisk ULTRA II 2GB microSD memory card in eBay to a user named fastmemoryman. 4 weeks later I was contacted by other buyer in the list telling me that he had the suspicion that we have been fooled, and that nobody in the buyer's list had received the micro card. After initial investigation I agree. This blog will serve as a central point for information and communication between affected users to share their experience and getting this situation solved

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Gotcha!

As I commented in the first post, I have an open Paypal dispute with fastmemoryman. Last claim from him was:
We reshipped your missing item on 05/17/2007 2:27 PM 284740 ...shipping address deleted.... and you should be receiving it promptly. We apologize that you did not receive a shipping notice for the reship.
So I stopped any action to wait a reasonable time for that "second" card to arrive.

Today I have noticed a little detail: My first note to fastmemoryman about the missing card was sent on May 18, one day after he supposedly re-shipped the card

He sent me an initial shipping notice on April 24. So, why he decided to re-ship the card on May 17 if I didn't protested until May 18? How could he know that the "first" card had not arrived?

There are two explanations I can think of:

a) Fastmemoryman has paranormal powers
b) Fastmemoryman is a liar and he didn't shipped the card on April 24.

In my country there is a saying: "It is easier to catch a liar than a cripple"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
same thing happened to me, fastmemoryman is the worst seller ever seen!

About Me

30 años de experiencia en el mundo de la joyería me permiten ofrecerte los mejores diseños y calidades a precio de escándalo, y con facilidades de pago flexibles y adaptadas a tus necesidades