On April 23th I bought a SanDisk ULTRA II 2GB microSD memory card in eBay to a user named fastmemoryman. 4 weeks later I was contacted by other buyer in the list telling me that he had the suspicion that we have been fooled, and that nobody in the buyer's list had received the micro card. After initial investigation I agree. This blog will serve as a central point for information and communication between affected users to share their experience and getting this situation solved

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Massive negative feedback

Before buying in eBay I use to explore the feedback of the seller, and I have always wished that eBay had an option to select only the negative/neutral feedback, because it really shows the class of problems that you can expect. Instead of that I look page after page looking for the red and grey buttons...

Well today I have found a fantastic place: Toolhaus.org


This place allows you, between other things, to look at all the negative feedback that an eBay user has received. So let's give a look at fastmemoryman's negative feedback

When you see all that negative feedback together you really understand that really this is not about scams: this is about organized crime, a screwing machine that is making a lot of money. We can't allow this to continue.

Note: I have noticed that toolhaus,org sometimes fails due to load. If the previous link does not work go here to see the feedback at the time of this post.

1 comment:

Captain Sonic said...

Now ebay allows you to watch only for negative feedbacks, just click on the total number of negative feedbacks and you're done.

About Me

30 años de experiencia en el mundo de la joyería me permiten ofrecerte los mejores diseños y calidades a precio de escándalo, y con facilidades de pago flexibles y adaptadas a tus necesidades